To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan and not quite enough time. – Leonard Bernstein
If the perfect venue is the base of your event, then food is the central pillar of any event. Success or failure of any event largely depends on food.
Planning the food carefully will take you through ages, one mistake and you are marked as a mistake for ages to come. But don’t you worry. When food is the subject, Bella Vita has every solution up the sleeve.
Sandwiches and Bagels
No professional meeting can ever be complete without a few sandwiches. Individual or shared, creatively boxed bagels put down at the centre of a table can create a fuss-free, professional and must-grab lunch option.
Bagel fillings that suit all tastes look sophisticated and offer eating flexibility. Your caterer can guide you through the numerous menu options – sweet or savory.
With Bella Vita the options are:-
- Pizza Burger – Ground Beef, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella
- Chicken Sandwich Italiano
- Falafel-vegetable burger
- Kofta Mixed Ground beef and lamb
- Kalf liver
- Baby Kalf liver sauce, peppers, parsley, onions
Light and Health Salads
Days in the office are always steamy with endless project deadlines teasing us and countless decisions to awaiting us.
Just before that important presentation at the conference, a light yet filling and intriguing salad can keep hunger at bay. Though, when meant for a corporate ambience, food must be visually pleasant as well as magnetic to the taste buds.
Bella Vita can amaze you with:-
- Insalata Cesarina – Seasonal green salad with vinaigrette
- Insalata distagione – Chopped vegetables and baby lettuce with red vinaigrette
- Insalata d’contaoina – Salad of aragula, grapes, endive pear and pecorino toscano
- Insalata di barbe con caprino alle nocciole – roasted red beet salad with garlic, hot red pepper and olive oil.
Banquet Style Corporate Lunch
You want your guests to satiated with a wholesome corporate lunch and have enough time on your hands to meet up the same.
Let us check on the menu options that you can avail with Bella Vita:
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Veal Marsala
- Mustard rubbed whole baby chicken
- Shrimp Francaise
- Broccoli carrots and cauliflower
- Grilled prime filet mignon of beef
- A Baklava Bourma – chocolate cake for dessert
Your guests must never go dry before or after food. No event, no matter what it has been meant for, can ever be complete without beverages; they must follow every meal. Water in its ample amount must be accessible at all points. Tea and coffee must be made available to energize attendees. Juices, beer or wine can also be queued at the shelves.
Though, with Bella Vita, you just don’t have to worry. Just plan the event, choose the menu and relax. We have everything else sorted for you.
Done with food, we are to take up after-event steps next. Do check our upcoming posts for the trail.